How much to use
Use one spray of AZEP NASAL SPRAY in each nostril, every 12 hours as necessary.
Follow the instructions provided with the medicine.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
AZEP NASAL SPRAY can be used for up to 6 months for seasonal and non-seasonal allergies.
When to use AZEP NASAL SPRAY
AZEP NASAL SPRAY should be used only when necessary. Do not use a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
How to use AZEP NASAL SPRAY
Blow your nose gently, to clear away any mucus.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Before first use, prime the spray by pressing the pump 2-3 times until an even spray emerges.
- Tilt your head forwards (look at your toes). Spray once into each nostril, closing the other nostril with one finger. Sniff slowly and gently.
- Wipe the nozzle and replace the protective cap. Prime the pump again if you have not used the spray for 3 or more days.
If you use too much AZEP NASAL SPRAY
If you think that you have used too much AZEP NASAL SPRAY, you may need urgent medical attention.
You should immediately:
- phone the Poisons Information Centre (Australia telephone 13 11 26) for advice; or
- contact your doctor; or
- go to the Emergency Department at your nearest hospital.
You should do this even if there are no signs of discomfort or poisoning.