Cationorm is an emulsion formed by an aqueous phase and an oily phase. The main components of oily phase are mineral oils. Cationorm® with its advanced formulation not only restores moisture but also helps to prevent fluid loss. Cationorm® is a hydrating and lubricating emulsion which protects the ocular surface and relieves the discomfort and irritation due to dry eye caused by prolonged use of contact lenses or environmental condition.
The benefits of these eye drops are:
- Cationorm® does not affect contact lenses quality.
- Cationorm® is compatible with all kind of contact lenses.
- Preservative-free formulation.
How to Use
Before first use ensure the bottle and seal are intact. Shake well. Firmly unscrew the cap to break the seal. Turn bottle upside down and squeeze to release the first few drops to prime the bottle.
- Shake bottle well before opening.
- Tilt head backwards and hold the bottle above the eye. Gently pull down your lower eyelid and look up. Squeeze the bottle to administer One drop into the eye(s), up to 4 times daily.
- Blink to spread the drop over the eye.
- Replace the cap. Once opened, discard after 3 months.
Mineral oils, glycerol, tyloxapol, poloxamer 188, tris hydrochroloride, tromethamine, cetalkonium chloride and water for injections.
Do not store above 30°C.
Do not freeze.