Sodium cromoglycate 2% w/v
Always use Cromo-FRESH® exactly as your doctor has told you to. It may be different to the instructions provided in the leaflet inside the pack.
If you have not been prescribed Cromo-FRESH® the usual dose is 1-2 drops into the affected eye(s), 4-6 times daily. Continue using as long as needed to sustain relief, and using Cromo-FRESH® for about a week before the expected allergy season may help reduce the symptoms associated with eye allergies.
Suitable for use by adults and children.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses whilst using this product.
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops. Use within 28 days after opening.
- If you are using any other eye drops or eye ointment, there should be at least a 15 minute interval between applications.
- Eye ointments should always be applied last.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Cromo-FRESH®.