OTRIVIN PLUS NASAL SPRAY10ML 60 Sprays
Otrivin Plus Nasal Spray acts fast to clear blocked noses and stop runny noses.
Suitable For: Blocked and runny noses
– Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
– Excessive use may damage the lining of the nose.
– If irritation occurs, or you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor.
– If congestion persists for more than 3 days, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Each pack should be used by only one person for reasons of hygiene.
– Do not use in or around the eyes.
Do not use if carton pack seals imprinted with GSK logo are missing or broken.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL, Ipratropium Bromide 0.6 mg/mL
Use Otrivin Plus for:
Fast, temporary relief of a blocked and runny nose caused by colds, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
See pack insert for further information. Adults 18 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
– Use up to 3 times daily, as necessary.
– Do not use more often than every 6 hours.
– Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Do not use:
– If you are under 18 years.
– If you are allergic to xylometazoline, ipratropium, atropine or similar substances.
– After recent operations through the nose or mouth (including removal of the pituitary gland).
– If you have glaucoma or very dry nose (inflammatory nasal dryness, rhinitis sicca).
ASk your doctor before use:
– If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
– If you have any other medical conditions.
– If you are taking other medicines.
Store below 25°C. Do not freeze.