VICKS VAPORUB100G JAR
Vicks VapoRub Chest Rub and Vapourising Ointment provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms.
– Relieves: Cough, Nasal congestion, Body ache, Headache and Muscle stiffness.
– Provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms
– Active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub work in two ways:
1) By Inhalation – Medicinal vapours help relieve nasal congestion.;
2) By Stimulation – Rub in. VapoRub Acts directly on the skin, warming away muscular aches and pains
– Suitable for adults and children above 2 years old
– Available in two pack sizes: 50g | 100g
Vicks VapoRub Chest Rub & Vaporizing Ointment provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms. and contains cough suppressants. So if you want a good night’s sleep for the whole troop (For children 2 years and above), gently apply VapoRub on chest and throat before bedtime to reduce coughs due to cold. A loving massage will also soothe cold induced minor muscular aches and pains such as sore muscles and blocked nose.
Product Claims: provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms
– Helps Relief Distress of Colds. Up to 8 hours Relief * *From Nasal Congestion due to colds
– Blocked nose relief in 5 minutes
– Relieves symptoms of Common Cold such as Cough and Blocked nose.
– Relieves Body Ache & Sore muscles
– Use as MEDICATED VAPOUR to relieve NASAL CONGESTION.
– Use as RUB ON MASSAGE for temporary relief from COUGHS DUE TO COLDS and MINOR MUSCULAR ACHES due to colds
Do not heat directly or place in any container in which you are heating water. Never expose VapoRub to flame or use in a microwave oven. Such improper use may cause harm/burns. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance or contact a poison information centre immediately. Use care when using with hot/steaming water (not boiling) to avoid scalding.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Use only as directed. If fever is present or symptoms persist, consult a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils. Not to be used on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.
Please keep carton for future reference.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2.82% w/w, Camphor 5.26% w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 1.33% w/w
Contains: Turpentine Oil, Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil and Thymol in a petrolatum base
For temporary relief of nasal congestion and coughs associated with colds. Use on chest and throat. Rub on thick layer at night and/or morning. Keep clothing loose to let the vapours rise to the nose and mouth. May be covered with a dry, soft cloth if desired. Steaming Application Method:Part fill a bowl with steaming water (not boiling) and add 2 teaspoonfuls of VapoRub. Then gently inhale the steaming vapours with a towel over your head and bowl. Children should be closely supervised to avoid scalding. May be repeated up to four times a day. Discard bowl contents after use. For temporary relief of minor muscular aches and pains. Use on sore muscles. Rub into skin up to four times a day or as directed by a doctor.
Store below 30°C.