This is your Direct Debit Service Agreement with RX Wholesale ABN 58 382 754 613. It explains what your obligations are when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with us. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit provider.
This agreement forms part of the terms and conditions of your Direct Debit Request (DDR) and should be read in conjunction with your DDR authorisation.
Debiting your account
- 1.1 By signing a Direct Debit Request or by providing us with a valid instruction, you have authorised us to arrange for funds to be debited from your account.
- 1.2 We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in the Direct Debit Authority.
- 1.3 If the debit day falls on a day that is not a banking day, we may direct your financial institution to debit your account on the following banking day.
- 1.4 It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the Direct Debit Request.
- 1.5 If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
- you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
- you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us; and
- you must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- 2.1 You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct. If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on (02) 8999 8040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly. Alternatively you can take it up directly with your financial institution.
- 2.2 If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- 2.3 If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.
- 3.1 We will keep any information (including your account details) in your Direct Debit Request confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
- 3.2 We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query
If you wish to notify us in writing about anything relating to this agreement, you should write to RX Wholesale, PO Box Q1318, Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230 or email email@example.com
- 3.3 We may send notices either electronically to your email address or by ordinary post to the address you have given us.
- 3.4 Any notice will be deemed to have been received on the third banking day after emailing or posting.