DIFFLAM PLUS HONEY & LEMON16 LOZENGES SUGAR-FREE
Difflam Plus Sore Throat Lozenges Honey/Lemon 16 contains anaesthetic to numb pain.
Difflam Plus Sore Throat Lozenges Honey/Lemon 16 are anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
– PLUS Anaesthetic to numb the pain.
– Anti-inflammatory for fast pain relief.
– Antibacterial to help kill bacteria.
– Rapid relief from the symptoms of; Sore Throat, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Mouth Ulcers, Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions, Pain following mouth or throat surgery, Pain following dental procedures.
– Sugar, Lactose and Gluten Free.
Not recommended for children under 6 years old. Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenge. This medicine contains 30.9g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Do not use if blister seal is broken, if past expiry date or if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medications. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30C.
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lignocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Dissolve lozenge in mouth.
Do not chew.
Adults & Children over 6 years: 1 lozenge every 2 -3 hours as required (max. 12 lozenges per day).