Go beyond our standard sore throat lozenges* with Strepsils Extra. Its advanced formula contains anaesthetic to numb an inflamed sore throats and two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats.
*Strepsils standard lozenges contain antibacterial action only & Strepsils Extra lozenges contain antibacterial + anaesthetic action.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken
Storage Instructions: Store below 25°C
Mandatory Information: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist,
talk to your health professional.
Active Ingredients: Hexylresorcinol 2.4mg.
Contains: Each lozenge contains sugar (sucrose & glucose)
Boxed Contents: 16 Lozenges
Size: 16 Pack
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If sore throat persists for more than two days accompanied by fever or headache or nausea consult your doctor.
- If irritation occurs. Stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.